Thursday, September 6, 2007

In Color


Finally, color on the wall!!
This is one coat on in the Living Room. And Claire in her "tent."


The mantle almost complete.
There will be a second mantle with accompanying trim work around the t.v. box.
Also, marble tile around the fireplace.


Garage doors installed.
They need to be painted and the hardware needs to be installed.

A lot of things almost done. Laura will start our tile on Saturday. Our air should be running by the weekend. More pictures (in COLOR) to come! (The colors in "color" are sort of like the colors I picked--hee-hee!)

2 comments:

Laura Forman said...

Okay...so I should leave a comment...I come to check this blog almost everyday to see if there are any updates to the house...thanks so much for keeping us updated, it's been so much fun to see all of the changes and the progression of the house! I can't wait to see it when the rooms have paint on the walls :) And maybe one day when I stay in Scottsboro long enough I can visit :)

Laura Forman said...

all right...it's me again...it's been two months, any updates?? i am dying to see the new house :)